Life Insurance to Replace Gift—Wealth Replacement
How It Works
- You make a gift to UCS
- You give the tax savings from the charitable deduction to your children
- Your children purchase an insurance policy on your life with the tax savings
- Your children will receive the proceeds upon your death
- You can make a significant gift to UCS without diminishing the amount your family will receive
- Your tax savings finance this life insurance policy
Request an eBrochure
Which Gift Is Right for You?
UCS Planned Giving Office
2 Brattle Square
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.