Real Estate—Bargain Sale
How It Works
- You sell property to UCS for less than its fair-market value—usually what you paid for it
- UCS pays you cash for agreed sale price, and you receive an income-tax deduction
- UCS may use or sell the property
- You receive cash from sale of property (sale price is often the original cost basis)
- You receive a federal income-tax deduction for the difference between the sale price and the fair-market value of the property
- UCS receives a valuable piece of property that we may sell or use to further our mission
Request an eBrochure
Which Gift Is Right for You?
UCS Planned Giving Office
2 Brattle Square
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.